Open to patients of all ages
You do not have to be a current patient at our practice
- Please schedule an appointment for a Telemedicine visit
- Your health insurance will cover the testing costs
- Parents of current patients entitled to 1 complimentary COVID-19 rapid test yearly
COVID-19 Testing Highlights
- Register Here: COVID-19 Testing Registration
- Request an appointment here: Secure Spruce App OR text (562) 378-6800 during office hours, M-F 9am -5pm
- Pay on the day of your appointment: Friendly Hills Pediatrics Payment
- Drive-up to the yellow loading zone
- North side of building (facing the hills and hospital)
- Dr. Muñoz will perform the swab collection
- Test results are delivered to you via our Secure Spruce App
- All patients will receive a FREE thermometer or hand sanitizer and children receive a treat and sticker
- We provide parking validation
There is no need to come into our office at all!
- We do our best to maintain our office clean and FREE from YUCKY germs!
- We may allow testing in the office on a case-by-case basis.
Which Tests Are Offered?
Rapid Antigen Test
Processed in our office (CLIA-waived CDPH laboratory)
- Best when used 3-5 days after a COVID-19 exposure or after onset of symptoms
- Results are delivered to you within an hour
- 20% Discount if a PCR test is needed within the next 3 days after rapid test
Processed by Quest, LabCorp, or WestPac Laboratory
- Best test to catch early or asymptomatic cases of COVID-19
- Results are provided to you within 36-72 hours
What is the cost?
Each test is $75, if we do not have a contract with your insurance plan.
- A Follow-up Rapid or PCR test, 1-14 days following initial testing is only $50
May I use my medical insurance to pay for the testing?
Yes, if our office is “in-network” with your medical plan, we will schedule a same-day telemedicine appointment with Dr. Muñoz, and perform the test on the same day. We will bill your insurance for the visit.
What if I want both tests done?
If you would like to have both the PCR and the Rapid tests performed at the same visit, we offer a 20% total discount if we don’t take your insurance plan.
Do you offer additional discounts?
Yes, we offer discounts for families and groups of more than 2 persons if we don’t take your insurance plan.
Friendly Hills Pediatrics wants to help keep kids in school during this pandemic.
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) to provide free COVID-19 testing for schools!
We help by partnering with your school and assisting with staffing and coordinating testing. Participating in the program with Friendly Hills Pediatrics includes software for registering students and teachers, test kits, staff to assist on-site, PPE, and coordinating shipping of tests to the laboratory.
We would love to support your school with any and all of your school-related testing needs.
Please visit this link for more information: https://testing.covid19.ca.gov/school-testing/ or call our office today.
Does your school or organization currently have any COVID-19 testing needs?
Contact us today!