Open to patients of all ages
You do not have to be a current patient at our practice
COVID-19 Testing Highlights
- Register Here: COVID-19 Testing Registration
- Request an appointment call OR text (562) 378-6800 during office hours
- Drive-up to the yellow loading zone
- North side of building (facing the hills and hospital)
- Test results are delivered to you via our Secure Spruce App
Which Tests Are Offered?
Rapid Antigen Test
Processed in our office (CLIA-waived CDPH laboratory)
- Best when used 3-5 days after a COVID-19 exposure or after the onset of symptoms
- Results are delivered to you within an hour or less
Processed by Quest, LabCorp, or WestPac Laboratory
- Best test to catch early or asymptomatic cases of COVID-19
- Results are provided to you within 36-72 hours
What is the cost?
We will bill your health insurance plan. Please call your member services to ensure that this is a covered benefit.
Friendly Hills Pediatrics wants to help keep kids in school during this pandemic.
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) to provide free COVID-19 testing for schools!
We help by partnering with your school and assisting with staffing and coordinating testing. Participating in the program with Friendly Hills Pediatrics includes software for registering students and teachers, test kits, staff to assist on-site, PPE, and coordinating shipping of tests to the laboratory.
We would love to support your school with any and all of your school-related testing needs.
Please visit this link for more information: https://testing.covid19.ca.gov/school-testing/ or call our office today.
Does your school or organization currently have any COVID-19 testing needs?
Contact us today!